Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm 31!

I think Levi and Maranda look like brother and sister. Is it just me? Oh, and Kailey kept a close eye on the chef. I don't think she really liked him. And she was far from impressed with his culinary skills and knife/ spatula juggling. I would have taken pictures of her crying but I was busy stuffing my face.
At the end the two guys in the picture below came out of the kitchen with a gong (I kid you not) and this drum thing and sang happy birthday. It was fun.
I have no idea what kind of face I am making in this picture but it definitely looks like we have had too much Saki, long island ice tea, and Miller Lite.

Steak, lobster ,and shrimp. Oh my!


I turned 31 on July 5th. To celebrate, Chris wanted us to try out the new Japanese Steakhouse in Wytheville. Levi, Maranda and Kailey joined us. We had such a nice time. We celebrated my birthday and also the birthday of another lady who was sitting at our table.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good Bday!