Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Inspired...

I got a Land's End catalog in the mail today at work and I was seriously inspired by the front cover. I ripped the front off of the catalog and brought it home with me, not knowing was I was going to use it for, but knowing I was going to use it. I figured I could use the idea for a scrapbook page.


Then, as I was editing pictures from Jill's wedding this weekend I came across this one. Perfect. I figured that with Photoshop I could make a similar photo as the one on the front on the Land's End catalog.

I used Photoshop to add a picture from the ceremony to the original picture of Jill and Justin holding the "Just Married" sign. I changed the bottom picture to black and white and then erased some on the color picture so their fingers would look like they were holding the ceremony picture instead of the sign. I hope they like it.








So, yes. It was my friend Jill that got married this weekend to a great guy named Justin. I think all of the in-laws have been informed so I feel okay about letting the cat out of the bag. We had a great weekend and I have a lot more pictures to share. Hopefully I can get that done tomorrow. I have to get in the bed. Good night all!

1 comment:

Jippler said...

it's great Heidi....your the best.