Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Yankees aren't all that bad! :)

I had the pleasure of meeting the nicest people this weekend at Jill and Justin's wedding. I have to admit I was a little nervous going to spend a weekend in a cabin with a bunch of people that we didn't know. I was pleasantly surprised and we had a great time. So here is a shout out to the new friends that Chris and I made. All of them are from Vermont except for me, Chris and Jill, Fred and Deb. They are cool for a bunch of Yankees. Just kidding. It was so funny because me and Chris, Jill and Justin were all complaining about how cold it was and all the guys from Vermont were in t-shirts and flip flops and loving the "summer" weather.
From left to right, bottom row: Kenny (Justin's dad), David, and Derek.
Middle row: Deb, Fred, Jill, Justin, Janice (Justin's mom), Ashley and Billy.
Top row: Chris, me, and Tammy.

Nice meeting you all and we had a wonderful time. Hope spring visits soon in the lovely state of Vermont.

No comments: